Fusion Electrics is a specialist electrical contractor that has been designing, supplying, installing and maintaining electrical and energy-saving solutions across the UK since 1997. Many of our projects are undertaken on behalf of the main contractor, where we manage all aspects of the works, including sub-contractors, to deliver a complete electrical installation.
Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
Assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed, manage variation works.
Designing electrical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs.
To safely put employees from apprentices to seasoned electricians to work daily, ensuring that daily briefings, sign in forms, point of work risk assessments, deliveries, plant and equipment checklists and other safety and quality-oriented paperwork is in order.
Ensure good lines of communication with the Project Team, Project Managers, QHS Manager throughout to ensure that safety and quality issues are effectively logged and managed and that jobs are delivered defect free and on-time.
To install industrial and commercial electrical equipment to the standards required by the technical specification.
To oversee the installation of subcontracted works including the induction of subcontractor’s personnel and checking of Risk Assessments and other required documents.
To deliver an exceptional service to our clients and liaise with client’s key personnel in a professional manner as necessary to promote the interests of the business.
In addition to supervisory duties, electrical supervisors have administrative duties. They may purchase supplies, ensure adequate inventory, plan budgets, prioritize purchases, prepare cost estimates, and document their purchases.
They may also keep records of electrical operations, weekly site audits, daily site diaries, and timesheets. supervisors play a role in evaluating employees.
• Supervisory experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Electrical Regulations.
• Understanding of a multitude Electrical Environments.
• Identify critical path items for Work Programming & Scheduling.
• Procurement Knowledge.
• Identify snagging throughout the course of projects.
• Running multi sites.
• Leadership Knowledge.
• Health & Safety Knowledge & delivering Toolbox Talks.
• Report Writing.
• Managing variations and applications.
• Experience of industrial and commercial electrical installations.
• Strong IT skills, SimPro experience beneficial but not essential as training will be given.
• NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent (Required)
• AM2 (Required)
• SMSTS (Required)
• 18th Edition (BS7671) (Required)
• Full Clean UK Driving License (Required)
• C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing or equivalent (Desirable)
• ECS Gold Card - Registered Electrician - Installation Electrician (Desirable)
• MEWP Safety Training Card, IPAF 3a, 3b or equivalent (Desirable)
• 18th Edition Update (BS7671 Amendment) (Desirable)