Fusion Electrics Ltd was Established in 1997 Fusion specialise in managing the supply and installation of electrical and energy changes for business throughout the UK. Our main source of business is from medium to large building contractors. We encourage a culture of learning, and personal development where the team can gain skills and qualifications to achieve their full potential.
Our company has opportunities for enthusiastic fully qualified 18th edition electricians to become part of our growing TEAM. As part of a TEAM, you will receive ongoing training, support and development. We have great opportunities to help install and maintain work for our existing new business to business customer base. We have several opportunities with our ever-expanding contractual programme, become part of a TEAM that will help and look out for each other. Are you customer facing? Are you a Team player?
We can offer you
• Competitive salary/ Rates
• Training and development
• Company Uniform
• Company Benefits
• Company van with tools and PPE
• Fuel card
Including but not limited to:
• Surveying sites where electrical systems are installed
• Drafting electrical installation plans and technical diagrams
• Installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing all electrical systems in public spaces and buildings
• Ensuring that electrical systems adhere to the national electrical safety standards and regulations
• Supervising ongoing electrical system installations and providing technical expertise to installation teams where needed
• Using blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete projects
• Completing work orders and recording materials that are used on the job
• Identifying electrical problems and repairing them
• Advising the company’s management when to replace aged electrical equipment to prevent hazards
• Conducting general electrical systems maintenance and troubleshooting electrical issues with testing equipment
• Fully qualified, 18th edition
• ECS Gold Card
• C&G 2919
• Testing and Inspection preferable but not essential
• Ability to work in a team and communicate with back office staff
• Organised and a good time keeper
• Experience: electrician 3 years (preferred)
Please apply today if you meet the criteria.
We’re NOT accepting agency roles at this current time.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Competitive, annual